The following are the questions beginner traders often ask. If there are additional questions you feel we should address, please notify us and we will list your questions to assist other clients. Please have in mind that this is a general trading-related FAQ, while there are other documents on this web site that address PCM Brokers-specific topics. To open and read a particular FAQ page, please click on its title
Your goal in trading is to buy at a lower price and sell afterwards for a higher price. For example you can buy a market instrument (quantity of 10000) for 1.2349 and sell it later for 1.2458. You will make a profit of 109 (in currency the instrument is denominated in).
2. Trading Fundamentals
3. Trading Specifics and Facts
4. Strategies and Techniques
1) realization of sufficient profits from a position;
2) the specified stop-loss is triggered;
3) another position that has a better potential appears and you need these funds.
Send us your comments, suggestions and any questions you might have about the Trading FAQ. We look forward to receiving your input and developing content on this page to help you better understand trading.